Leaves From The Journal of Our Life in the Highlands Limited Edition
‘from 1848 to 1861 by Queen Victoria’. Second edition. Introduced by Delia
Millar, edited by Arthur Helps. This issue is based on the illustrated edition of
1868 with additional illustrations in colour and monochrome. Limited edition
of 1850 numbered copies plus 50 lettered copies. Bound in full red buckram
with an adapted facsimile of the original binding design in black and colour.
Colour plates reproduce paintings from the royal collections, plus illustrations
in monochrome and wood-engraved vignettes. Housed in a red clamshell box
with a ‘VR’ motif in gold.
- Folio Society Limited Edition Edition No 1269
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2002
- Introduction by Arthur Helps and Introduced by Delia Miller
- Size 320 x 260mm, 750g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund