Lamb’s Tales From Shakespeare
Two volume set “Lamb’s Tales From Shakespeare” with an introduction by Dr. Furnivall and illustrations by Harold Copping. Published 1901 by Raphael Tuck & Sons Ltd.; Publishers by Appointment to their Majesties The King, and Queen Alexandria.
All tissue guards present and complete fine with all the original engravings and etchings in full page plates.
- Publisher Raphael Tuck & Sons Ltd, London; 1901
- Blue Hardback, Gilt Page Tops: xvii, 347; xiv, 309 pp
- Superbly Illustrated by Harold Copping
- Size 240 x 170mm, 2.5kg
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.