Lady Anna Anthony Trollope
The novel records the lifelong attempt of Countess Lovel to justify her claim to her title, and her daughter Anna’s legitimacy, after her husband announces that he already has a wife. Anna falls in love with the journeyman tailor and young Radical Daniel Thwaite, but her mother wishes her to marry her cousin, heir to her father’s title.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 658
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1990
- Series Binding Hardback, 335 pp
- Illustrations by Barry Wilkinson
- Size 225 x 150mm, 950g
Condition: Good – Slight Spotting to Page Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.