King Henry VIII William Shakespeare
Edited with Notes by Henry Norman Hudson (1814 – 1886), After the American Civil War, Hudson became the most popular editor of Shakespeare in America. Best known for the Harvard Edition of the complete Works of William Shakespeare published in 1881.
- The Era Shakespeare Edition
- Publisher T C and E C Jack, London; Undated c.1915
- Red Cloth Hardback with Gilt Titles and Embossed Image on Cover, 129 pp
- Red and Black Title Page
- Frontis Illustration of King Henry VIII
- Size 180 x 110mm, 300g
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
Find More Shakespeare Books at William Shakespeare
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund