King Henry VI Part I William Shakespeare
Edited and with an Introduction by Professor Henry Morley
- Cassell’s National Library No. 185
- Publisher Cassell & Company Ltd., London; 1889
- Red Cloth Hardback with Gilt Title to Front Cover, 192 pp
- Size 145 x 100mm, 220g
Condition: Good – Rubbing To Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
If you require any further information please email me.
4 GOOD REASONS TO BID NOW !!!
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent, this may cost a little more but it is definitely worth the money.
- Member of IOBA (Independant Online Booksellers Association)
There are no reviews yet.