Juan In China by Eric Linklater
A novel in the "Juan" series following on from "Juan In America" where Juan meets a young lady from China who is going to join a nudist colony in California, where this novel begins and then he goes to China. Ably sustained at the pitch of absurd invention and often keyed up to treasurable wit.
- First Impression
- Publisher Jonathan Cape, London; 1937
- Green Cloth Hardback, 383pp
- Size 200 x 130mm, 675g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Rubbing To Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund