Journey Into Russia by Laurens Van Der
An account of a long odyssey through Russia to find out what the Russians are really like – by talking to them. Account of the people of Soviet Russia during three journeys through Russia in the 1960's, from Moscow to Samarkand, Odessa, Irkutsk, and Khabarovsk.
- Publisher Reprint Society, London; 1965
- Hardback, 319 pp
- With Map of Journeys
- Size 700g
Condition: Very Good – Good Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Good Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund