A Journal Of The Terror
Being an account of the occurrences in the Temple during the confinement of Louis XVI, by M. Clery the King’s valet de chambre, together with a description of the last hours of the King, by the Abbe de Firmont.
- Folio Society No.79 Reprint with a new binding & colour plates
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2002
- Quarter Maroon Buckram with Printed Paper Hardback, 163 pp
- Superbly Illustrated in Full Colour
- Size 215 x 130mm, 750g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.