John Galsworthy by Catherine Dupre
John Galsworthy was born in Kingston Hill, Surrey, into a upper-middle-class family. His father, John Galsworthy, was a lawyer and director of several companies, and mother, the former Blanche Bartleet, daughter of a Midlands manufacturer. Galsworthy studied law Harrow and New Collage, Oxford. During this period he had gained fame as a cricket and football player, but not with his writings.
- First Editions
- Publisher, Collins London; 1976
- Hardback, 315 pp
- Contains many B&W illustrations
- Size 235 x 150 mm, 0.8 kg
- ISBN 0-00-211392-9
Condition: Very Good – Good Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Clean Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust"
There are no reviews yet.