John Donne The Complete English Poems
John Donne (1572–1631) was an English poet and a cleric in the Church of England. He is considered the pre-eminent representative of the metaphysical poets. His works are noted for their strong, sensual style and include sonnets, love poems, religious poems, Latin translations, epigrams, elegies, songs, satires and sermons. His poetry is noted for its vibrancy of language and inventiveness of metaphor, especially compared to that of his contemporaries. The text of this edition follows that of the 1996 printing with corrections and revised Further Reading, of the 1971 edition by Penguin Books Ltd.
- Folio Society First Impression The Folio Poets Edition No. 1254
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2005
- Quarter Red Leather Hardback, 438 pp
- Wood-engravings by Jane Lydbury.
- Size 280 x 190mm, 2.2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.