John Adams: Party of One by James Grant
‘Too plain spoken for diplomacy and too honest for politics’ is how the brilliant historian James Grant describes the man who was one of America’s foremost revolutionaries, greatest political theorists and most illustrious diplomats. Vice President (1789-1797), and then President of the United States (1797-1801) John Adams was an independent-minded, uncompromisingly ethical man.
- Folio Society First Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2008
- Thee Quarter Brown Cloth Hardback, 469 pp
- Frontispiece and 16 pages of plates.
- Size 240 x 165mm, 1.5kg
Condition: Brand New – Still In Original Cellophane Wrap
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.