Jeeves and Wooster Stories
In this collection you will find over 35 Jeeves and Wooster stories over three volumes, stories in which Wodehouse perfected the characters he would later launch into full-length novels. The ‘cleverest plotter in the business’, Wodehouse was a master of the short story. In a few pages he could delineate a cast of comic characters, create a deliciously improbable situation, have Jeeves save the day with an inspired scheme, and never suffer a pause in the sparkling dialogue.
- Folio First Edition Society.
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2021
- Hardback Quarter-Bound in Cloth with Printed Paper Sides, Total 776 pp
- 190 Illustrations in Colour and Black & White by Paul Cox
- Size 230mm x 150mm, 1.6kg
Condition: Brand New – Still in Original Cellophane
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.>