Jeeves & Wooster by P G Wodehouse
Jeeves and Wooster. P.G. Wodehouse. First Impression 1996 (861). Six Volumes.
First series. Illustrations by Paul Cox. Bound in full cream cloth illustrated in colour by Cox.
With a cream six-volume slip-case decorated and titled in dark red and gold.
- Thank You Jeeves. Introduced by Hugh Lawrie.
- Right Ho, Jeeves.
- The Code of the Woosters.
- Joy in the Morning.
- The Mating Season.
- Ring for Jeeves.
Jeeves and Wooster. P.G. Wodehouse. First Impression 2000 (1047). Five Volumes.
Second series. Illustrations by Paul Cox. Bound in full cream cloth illustrated in colour by Cox.
With a cream five-volume slip-case decorated and titled in dark-blue and gold.
- Stiff Upper Lip, Jeeves
- Much Obliged, Jeeves
- Aunts Aren’t Gentlemen
- Jeeves in the Offing
- Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit
- Folio Society Fifth Printing No. 861 First Impression No. 1047
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2000
- Printed Cloth Hardback
- Illustrations by Paul Cox
- Size 220 x 140mm, 7kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.