Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
This is a classic love story. It tells the story of Jane a orphan who is sent away to a harsh boarding schools, after her education she becomes a governess and is sent to look after Adele, the charge of Mr Rochester a brooding distant man, Jane and Mr Rochester slowly fall in love, but on their wedding day a terrible secret is uncovered, but eventually the couple are reunited and find happiness. The novel focuses on the romance between Jane and Rochester, but Bronte clearly reveals a feminist message through a heroine arguing for sexual equality and refusing to adhere fully to the restrictive expectations of early Victorian society.
- 100 Greatest Books Ever Written Collectors Edition
- Publisher Easton Press,Norwalk, Connecticut, USA; 1978
- Full Leather Hardback, Silk Moire Endpapers, Gilt Page Edges, Silk Ribbon, 431pp
- Illustrated throughout by Barnett Freedman
- Size 235 x 145mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Brand New – Still In Original Unopened Cellophane Wrap
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.