Jane Austen’s Letters Collected & Edited by Deirdre Le Faye
The book follows the third edition of Jane Austen’s letters edited by Deirdre Le Faye with an introduction by her. A thick book and an absolute necessity to read if anyone is studying or just enjoying reading her novels, not to mention history students of the Regency period.
- Folio Society Second Printing No. 1127
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2003
- 18th Century Wallpaper Decorated Artificial Silk Hardback in Slipcase, 642 pp
- Superbly Illustrated to the usual Folio Society Standard
- Size 240 x 160mm, 1.8kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.