James Herriot’s Yorkshire Revisited
In Yorkshire Revisited, extracts have been taken from James Herriot’s eight phenomenally successful books about his life as a vet and placed against stunning new colour photographs of the exhilarating Yorkshire landscape. Evocative quotations describe spring in the lush lamb-sprinkled valleys to desperate journeys across snow-laden moors. This selection will remind people of the immensely readable James Herriot prose, and the superb photographs will illustrate that little has changed in this beautiful area of England.
Selection of extracts from James Herriot's eight best-selling collections of stories set in the Yorkshire Dales, showing how little has changed in the uplands of the North York Moors since the days of his life and work as a vet in the area, especially Thirsk, better known to his fans as Darrowby. Illustrated with 90 colour photographs by Derry Brabbs. Introduction by Herriot's son, Jim Wight.
- Publisher Michael Joseph, London; 1999
- Hardback, 184pp
- Superbly Illustrated in Full Colour Photographs by Derry Brabbs
- Size 200 x 230mm, 950g
- ISBN 0-71-814374-4
Condition: Very Good – Good Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund