Italian Food by Elizabeth David
Elizabeth David’s influence on our culinary tastes and attitudes was nothing short of revolutionary, bringing the warmth, aromas and tastes of the Mediterranean into Britain’s bleak post-war kitchen.
- Folio Society Second Printing
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2007
- Quarter Cloth with Printed Paper Sides Hardback, 298 pp
- With frontispiece and 8 full-page watercolour illustrations by Sophie MacCarthy
- Size 255 x 185mm, 1.3kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.