Islands In The Stream by Ernest Hemingway
The work, rough but seemingly finished, was found by Mary Hemingway among 332 works Hemingway left behind at his death. Islands in the Stream was meant to encompass three stories to illustrate different stages in the life of its main character, Thomas Hudson. The three different parts of the novel were originally to be titled “The Sea When Young”, “The Sea When Absent” and “The Sea in Being”. These titles were changed, however, into what are now its three acts: “Bimini”, “Cuba”, and “At Sea”.
- Publisher Edito-Service, Geneva; 1974
- Brown Faux Leather Hardback, 392 pp
- Original illustrations by Eric Crichley
- Size 205 x 152mm, 750g
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.