Islands Below The Wind by James Ramsey Ullman
Novel set on a fictitious South Pacific Island named Tiara and the cultural effects of introduction tourism to a small island.
- Publisher White Lion Publishers Ltd., London; 1975
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 320 pp
- Size 200 x 135mm, 650g
- ISBN 0 85617 184 0
Condition: Good – Date in Pen on Front Blank Endpaper, Otherwise Very Clean, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund