An Innkeeper’s Diary by John Fothergill
Eccentric and blunt-speaking Fothergill’s memoirs as an innkeeper in Thame at the Spread Eagle Inn.
- Folio Society Second Printing No. 1002
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2000
- Quarter Green Cloth with Printed Paper Sides Hardback, 278 pp
- Illustrations by Peter Bailey
- Size 250 x 140mm, 1kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.