In Trouble Again by Redmond O’Hanlon
A Journey Between The Orinoco And The Amazon. Redmond O`Hanlon found few experienced adventurers willing to accompany him on his four-month trip up the Orinoco river and across the Amazon Basin. He wondered why. Was it perhaps the fear of contracting dysentery, rabies or river blindness? Or maybe it was a disinclination to meet peckish jaguars, vipers, anacondas and 640-volt electric eels?
- Folio Society First Edition No. 1240
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2005
- Green Cloth Hardback, 306 pp
- Photographs by O’Hanlon and drawings by Jane Cope.
- Size 240 x 160mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Near Fine – Very Light Fading to Slipcase Otherwise Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.