An Illustrated Journey Round The World by Thomas, William & Samuel Daniell
A lavish and expensive production which ‘recreates in words and pictures the African and Asian travels of a remarkable family of English artists in the late 18th and early 19th centuries.’
- Folio Society First Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2007
- Three Quarter Buckram Hardback, 329 pp
- Paintings, watercolours, aquatints and drawings by the authors.
- Size 225 x 295mm, 2.8kg
Condition: Very Good – Some Sun Fading to Slipcase otherwise Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
There are no reviews yet.