Howards End by E M Forster
This classic novel explores the divisions of culture and class in late-Victorian England through the story of a disputed inheritance. Forster's humanistic impulse toward understanding and sympathy may be aptly summed up in the epigraph to his 1910 novel Howards End: "Only connect".
With an introduction by Alfred Kazin
- The Millennium Library Edition
- Publisher Everymans Library, London; 1992
- Navy Cloth Hardback, Navy Silk Ribbon, 359 pp
- Size 210 x 130mm, 650g
- ISBN 1 85715 025 2
Condition: Good – Unclipped DustJacket In Protective Cover, Remains Of Library Sheet, Small Library Stamp, Otherwise Very Good Condition
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund