Hong Kong by Martin Hurlimann
Martin Hurlimann was a Swiss publisher, better known in the English speaking world as a photographer. With 95 pictures in photogravure with 5 colour plates, introductory text and historical notes.
- Publisher Thames and Hudson, London; 1962
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 139 pp
- Size 250 x 175mm, 900g
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.