Tom Jones by Henry Fielding
The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling, often known simply as Tom Jones, is a comic novel by the English playwright and novelist Henry Fielding. First published on 28 February 1749 in London, Tom Jones is among the earliest English prose works describable as a novel, and is generally regarded as Fielding’s greatest book, and as a very influential English novel.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 128
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1959
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 636 pp
- Wood-engravings by Derrick Harris
- Size 230 x 150mm, 1.4kg
Condition: Near Fine – Edgewear To DJ, Jacket In Protective Sleeve, Book Is A Fine Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.