History of Scotland Patrick Fraser Tyler Vol III & IV
History of Scotland Vol III contains chapters on the following Robert the Second, Robert the Third, James the First and Historical remarks on the death of Richard the Second.
History of Scotland Vol IV contains chapters on the following James the Second, James the Third and James the Fourth
- Publisher ,William Tate Edinburgh; Vol III 1829 Vol IV 1831
- Hardback, Vol III 398pp Vol IV 426pp
- Size 220mm x 145mm, 1.8kg
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Rubbing To Edges, Front Hinge Starting To Crack, Light Foxing To Endleaves, Contains Inscription Inside Front Page, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.