Heraldry Customs Rules and Styles by Carl Alexander von Volborth
Lavishly illustrated and extensively researched study of the complex rules and customs governing the international subject of heraldry. Carl-Alexander von Volborth brings his substantial knowledge to bear on every aspect of heraldry.
- Publisher Omega Books, London; 1983
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 229 pp
- Colour and monochrome illustrations throughout.
- Size 280 x 210mm, 1.5kg
- ISBN 0 907853 47 1
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund