Head Hunting In The Solomon Islands by Caroline Mytinger
Two female anthropologists in the Solomon Islands in the 1930's. The objective of the author and the expedition she was on “was to make a pictorial record of one of those groups of backward human beings who are fast vanishing from this earth before the advances of civilization.”
- First Reprint
- Publisher Macmillan, London; 1943
- Maroon Hardback, 335 pp
- Illustrated in b/w
- Size 220 x 145mm, 700g
Condition: Good – Sun Fading To Spine, Slight Foxing To Endleaves, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund