Hard Times by Charles Dickens
First edition in book form of Dickens’ attack on the conditions of life in England’s industrial cities, in the first issue binding with the price in gilt on the spine which is lacking in later issues. Later state with two of Smith’s textual errors corrected. First Edition early issue with 5/- shillings price to the base of the spine. Collates exactly per Smith, contains 9 of 11 Internal Flaws in Smith
- First Edition
- Publisher Bradbury & Evans, London; 1854
- Green Cloth Hardback
- Collation, (i-vii) viii (1-3) 4-352, pages 129-30 and 259-60 unnumbered
- Size 195 x 135mm, 600g
Condition: Very Good – Professionaly rebacked, Clean and bright internally. A very good copy of the scarce first issue.
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.