Hans Andersen and Charles Dickens by Elias Bredsdorff
The investigation of a strange “friendship” based on Andersen’s diary of his stay with Dickens, never before published. A small, but interesting episode in Dickens’ life, particularly in view of what many believe to be the important part played by fairy tales in his novels.
- Anglistica Series
- Publisher W Heffer and Sons Limited, Cambridge; 1956
- Orange Cloth Hardback, 140 pp
- Dust-wrapper with drawing of the two men greeting each other, repeated on front cover of binding. Frontispiece of Hans Andersen reading aloud his fairy tales to Count Reventlow, the Danish minister in London and many more illustrations.
- Size 240 x 160mm, 600g
Condition: Very Good – Good DustJacket in Protective Sleeve, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org