Gulliver’s Travels Jonathan Swift
Travels Into Several Remote Nations of The World. I. A Voyage to Lilliput; II. A Voyage to Brobdingnag; III. A Voyage to Laputa etc.; IV. A Voyage to The Country of the Houyhnhnms. This is a satire on the pride and folly of the human race. Lemuel Gulliver, a ship’s surgeon, is stranded on the island of Liliput, where is is taken prisoner by six-inch tall inhabitants. Then he goes to Brobdingag, a kingdom of giants. Gulliver’s Travels Jonathan Swift 1667-1745 with an introduction by Peter Quennell.
- Publisher Heron Books, London;
- Navy Faux Leather Hardback, Gilt Titles & Decoration, Blue Ribbon Marker, 316 pp
- Contains Original Illustrations
- Size 205 x 125mm, 550g
Condition: Very Good – No Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org