Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
Gulliver’s Travels, Travels into Several Remote Nations of the World in Four Parts by Lemuel Gulliver, first a Surgeon, and then a Captain of several Ships. This is a satire on the pride and folly of the human race. Lemuel Gulliver, a ship’s surgeon, is stranded on the island of Liliput, where is is taken prisoner by six-inch tall inhabitants. Then he goes to Brobdingag, a kingdom of giants, then to Laputa, Balnibarbi, Luggnagg, Glubbdubdrib and Japan, and finally to the Country of the Houyhnhnms
- 100 Greatest Books Ever Written Collectors Edition
- Publisher Easton Press,Norwalk, Connecticut, USA; 1976
- Full Leather Hardback, Silk Moire Endpapers, Gilt Page Edges, Silk Ribbon, 343pp
- Illustrated by Fritz Eichenberg
- Size 240 x 160mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.