Guide To British Insects by B D Moreton
Useful little book intended mainly for students of agriculture, young farmers and gardeners, whose main need is to identify and classify insects, especially those of economic importance, without too much scientific detail.
- Publisher Macmillan & Co. Ltd., London; 1950
- Cream Cloth Hardback, 188 pp
- Illustrated in B/W Throughout
- Size 190 x 130mm, 450g
Condition: Very Good – Good Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.