Greatest Adventures by Jules Verne and The Black Tulip by Alexandre Dumas
Greatest Adventures by Jules Verne contains Journey To The Centre Of The Earth and Round The World In Eighty Days
The Black Tulip by Alexandre Dumas – The city of Haarlem, Netherlands, has set a prize of ƒ100,000 to the person who can grow a black tulip, sparking competition between the country’s best gardeners to win the money, honour and fame. Only the city’s oldest citizens remember the Tulip Mania 30 years earlier, and the citizens throw themselves into the competition. The young and bourgeois Cornelius van Baerle has almost succeeded but is suddenly thrown into the Loevestein prison. There he meets the prison guard’s beautiful daughter Rosa, who will be his comfort and help, and eventually become his rescuer.
- Publisher Heron Books, London; 
- Faux Leather Hardback, 400 pp
- With frontis illustrations of the authors
- Size 205 x 125mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Fading To Spine on The Black Tulip, Very Good Copies
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.