Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
Issued to commemorate the 200th anniversary of Dickens birth.
On the misty Kent marshes an escaped convict wrestles with his irons; in a ruined mansion a withered spinster in a yellowed wedding dress waits in vain for her bridegroom. In the hands of Abel Magwitch and the vengeful Miss Havisham lies the destiny of ‘Pip’ – a young orphan who dreams of becoming a gentleman. Great Expectations is one of Dickens’s best-loved novels, written in 1860–1, at the peak of his powers.
- Folio Society Third Printing
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2011
- Quarter bound in in green buckram with brown paper sides, 482pp
- Illustrated by Marcus Stone
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1.4kg
Condition: Brand New – Still In Original Unopened Cellophane Wrap
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.