Good Things by Jane Grigson
Jane Grigson was one of the great pioneers of 20th century cookery writing. Drawing on her northern English heritage, her European travels and her natural curiosity and love of food, she opened our eyes to the glories of traditional cuisine. Grigson’s talents reach their pinnacle in Good Things. First published in1971, it is a wonderful collection of recipes gathered from all corners of Britain and Europe that emphasise time honoured recipes and seasonal ingredients.
- Folio Society First Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2009
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 333 pp
- With full-page colour illustrations by Alice Tait plus diagrams and b/w embellshments
- Size 260 x 190mm, 1.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.