Glencoe & Culloden John Prebble
Prebble's masterly accounts of the two great Highland tragedies were first published in 1961 and 1966 respectively. Here the texts are those of the original editions with slight emendations. The maps are redrawn by Denys Baker.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 851
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1996
- Printed White Cloth Hardback, 262, 309 pp
- Wood-engravings by Harry Brockway
- Size 225 x 145mm, 1.9kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund