George Sand by J M Scott
Amantine Aurore Lucile Dupin, later Baroness Dudevant (1804-1876), best known by her pseudonym George Sand, was a French writer. She is regarded as the first French woman writer to gain a major reputation.
- Women Who Made History Series
- Publisher Heron Books, London; 1969
- Olive Green Faux Leather Hardback, 320 pp
- Superbly Illustrated Throughout
- Size 205 x 120mm, 650g
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.com
HCBOOKSONLINE – If You Love Books You Will Love My Website