George III And The Historians by Herbert Butterfield
A biography, which addresses the historical view of the monarch George III, and also discusses the scholarly controversy that centres on the King and his reputation as an unconstitutional tyrant.
- Publisher, Collins London; 1957
- Laminated Hardback, 304 pp
- Size 210 x 137 mm, 550g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Slight Rubbing to Edges, Some Library Stamps, Good Ex-library Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust"