The Geological Evidence Of The Antiquity Of Man by Lyell
Originally published just four years after Darwin's Origin of Species, this 1863 work by an eminent geologist excited instant popular and critical attention. Charles Lyell's general survey of evidence of the beginnings of humanity discusses deposits from the glacial epoch and ultimately supports Darwinian theory. Immensely influential in its own day, the book displays a remarkable degree of insight and continues to rank among the classics.
- Everyman's Library No. 700
- Publisher, J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd, London; 1927
- Grey Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title, 407 pp
- Size 175 x 110 mm, 0.5 kg
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Previous Owners Name, Good Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org