Geological Evidence Of the Antiquity Man by Sir Charles Lyell
This 1863 work by an eminent geologist excited instant popular and critical attention. A general survey of evidence of the beginnings of humanity, it discusses deposits from the glacial epoch and supports Darwinian theory. Immensely influential in its own day, it remains among the best accounts of an important branch of knowledge.
- Everymans Library No. 700
- Publisher J m Dent & Sons Ltd, London; 1927
- Grey Cloth Hardback, 407 + 4 pp
- Size 175 x 110mm, 500 g
Condition: Very Good – No Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund