The Genius of Shaw edited by Michael Holroyd
Bernard Shaw declared that he had over a dozen reputations, and in this book Michael Holroyd and his team of distinguished writers have a look at them. Partly critical, partly biographical this book examines the careers of a dozen different men – all of them George Bernard Shaw.
- Publisher Hodder and Stoughton, London; 1979
- Green Cloth Hardback, 238 pp
- With colour and b/w illustrations
- Size 255 x 190mm, 1.1kg
- ISBN 0 340 24146 2
Condition: Very Good – Price Clipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.