A Gardener’s Year ed. Tim Richardson
Drawing upon the world’s most entertaining and intriguing garden writing, this enchanting anthology guides us through the changing spirit of the seasons to evoke the emotions and experiences of the gardening year, from planting daffodils to picking mistletoe.
- Folio Society First Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2008
- Printed Cloth Hardback, 250 pp
- Illustrated in full colour throughout
- Size 260 x 190mm, 1.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.