Four Mysteries by Wilkie Collins
William Wilkie Collins (1824–1889) was an English novelist, playwright, and short story writer. This collection contains his best-known works, The Woman in White (1859), No Name (1862), Armadale (1866), and The Moonstone (1868), considered the first modern English detective novel.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 733
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1992
- Printed Green Cloth Hardback
- With illustrations by Alexy Pendle
- Size 250 x 165mm, 5kg
Condition: Near Fine – Light Mark to Blocking on No Name Otherwise Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.