Folk-Tales of the British Isles
Fine collection of 67 folk-tales chosen and with an introduction by Kevin Crossley-Holland.
- Folio Society Second Printing No. 556
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1986
- Quarter Black Cloth Hardback, 393 pp
- Wood-engravings by Hannah Firmin
- Size 225 x 145mm, 950g
Condition: Near Fine – Light Rubbing to Spine Otherwise Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.