Folk Tales Of Britain Three Volumes by Katharine Briggs
Folk Tales of Britain: Narratives. ‘Every nation needs its own collection of folk tales, and this is the fullest and most authoritative we have. To open it anywhere is to sink a shaft into the memory of a people and all that they know ‘ With these words Philip Pullman introduces a new Folio Society edition of a pioneering publication. Katharine M. Briggs’s Folk Tales of Britain: Narratives is an unrivalled collection of stories, from local traditions and historical legends to shaggy dog stories and fairy tales. A cornucopia of storytelling, it is an essential part of both Britain’s heritage and the literary heritage of the world. Volume 1. Artist: Hannah Firmin; Volume 2. Peter Firmin; Volume 3. Clare Melinsky.
- Folio Society First Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2011
- Cloth Hardback
- Various illustrators, as above
- Size 240 x 160mm, 3.5kg
Condition: Brand New – Still In Original Unopened Cellophane Wrap
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.