Folio Society Complete 12 Volume History of England
In this superb edition each volume is well written with a good history of that period and is illustrated with photos, maps & charts etc. The collection contains;
- Britannia: A History of Roman Britain by Sheppard Frere (1999; xxiii, (1), 431 pp);
- Anglo-Saxon Britain by Peter Hunter Blair (1997; xxxv, 364 pp);
- Early Medieval England by M.T. Clanchy (1999; xviii, (vi), 452 pp);
- England in the Late Middle Ages by M.H. Keen (1999; xxiv, (ii), 534 pp);
- England under the Tudors by G.R. Elton (2000; xxiv, 518 pp);
- England under the Stuarts by George.Macaulay Trevelyan (2002; xxiv, 503 pp);
- England in the Eighteenth Century by Roy Porter (1998; xv, 528 pp);
- England in the Age of Improvement by Asa Briggs (1999; xvi, (i), 498 pp);
- Victorian England by G.M. Young (2001; xxii, 546 pp);
- Edwardian England by Elie Halevy (2001; xviii, 535 pp);
- England 1914-1945 by A.J.P. Taylor (2002; xxxiv, 638 pp);
- England 1945-2000 by Felipe Fernandez-Armesto (2001; xxxix, 624 pp).
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1997-2002
- Navy Cloth Hardback
- Superbly Illustrated Throughout
- Size 255 x 160mm, 20kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copies
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.