Folio Society Five Volume History of England
In this superb edition each volume is well written with a good history of that period and is illustrated with photos, maps & charts etc. The collection contains;
- Anglo-Saxon Britain by Peter Hunter Blair (xxxv, 364 pp);
- Early Medieval England by M.T. Clanchy (xviii, (vi), 452 pp);
- England in the Late Middle Ages by M.H. Keen ( xxiv, (ii), 534 pp);
- England under the Tudors by G.R. Elton (xxiv, 518 pp);
- England under the Stuarts by George.Macaulay Trevelyan (xxiv, 503 pp);
- Publisher Folio Society, London; [1997-2002]
- Navy Cloth Hardback
- Superbly Illustrated Throughout
- Size 255 x 160mm, 20kg
Condition: New – Brand New in Original Cellophane
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.