Folio 50 A Bibliography of The Folio Society 1947-1996
Compiled by Paul W. Nash. Folio Press in association with the British Library. Descriptions of items 1-874 and A1-A32. With essays by : Sue Bradbury, Valerie Grove, Frank Delaney, Robertson Davies, Douglas Martin, Charles Ede, Quentin Blake, Roderick Cave and Paul W. Nash. Contents: A Brief History; The Folio Society Today: A Profile; On Building A Library; A Lifetime’s Membership; The Folio Society And The Art Of Illustration; Some Thoughts On Book Illustration; Illustrating For The Society Today; Fifty Years Of Folio Books; Design And Production In An Age Of Change; Colour Plates; The Bibliography; Index of Peoples and Titles; Index of Artists; Index of Printers and Compositors; Index of Binders; Index of Typefaces.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 877
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1997
- Grey Cloth Hardback, 331 pp
- The illustrations show bindings, dust-jackets, and artwork from Folio books.
- Size 285 x 185mm, 2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.