Flower O' the Heather by R W Mackenna
MacKenna was a native of Dumfries, and published several novels ( including this one ) set in Galloway and Dumfriesshire on the Covenanting times. The volume contains accurate rendering of the Scottish dialect.
Interested in Scottish History, Topography and Culture?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for my latest catalogue.
- Publisher T C Farries & Co. Ltd., Dumfries; 1985
- Paperback, 344 pp
- Size 210 x 150mm, 750g
- ISBN 0948278048
Condition: Very Good – Uncreased Spine, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund